Healthy Online School Ep. 1: Protecting Your Child from the Negative Effects of Excessive Screen Time
With millions of children learning virtually, it's creating new challenges for parents and kids.
In this episode, I share simple, easy to implement tips to help reduce the impact and relieve:
- Eye strain and dry eyes
- Excess blue light exposure causing issues with circadian rhythms
- Easy set up tips for good posture to prevent pain and headaches
Plus I cover:
- Acupressure points
- AcuPatching strategies for eyes, pain, and focus
- How to set up a school workstation that supports health and learning.
Book a Session with Robin
For more information on working with me and setting up a wellness coaching session, go to www.robinraygreen.com.
Get Started with AcuPatching
To learn about AcuPatching and order your patches visit www.acupatching365.com
In episode 2 next Tuesday, I'll be joined by Dr. Suzy McCleary to discuss how to maximize attention for online learning.
Be sure to follow my page on Facebook:
Robin Ray Green, L.Ac., MTCM to get updates when we broadcast live.
The information provided in this video is for general informational purposes ONLY not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. Syntony Wellness Inc. (“Company”) and Robin Green are not responsible for any loss, property damage, death, or bodily injury, based directly or indirectly from the use or interpretation of any information contained in this video.
- AcuParenting™ (32)
- The Unwellness Gap™ (3)
- Resolving Illness (6)
- Chinese Medicine Wisdom (20)
- Health Conditions A to Z (18)
- Healthy Eating (9)
- Healthy Guts (2)
- Natural Remedies (14)
- Non-Toxic Living (1)
- Acupressure and Massage (29)
- Mindfulness and Gratitude (1)
- Recipes (5)
- Podcast Interviews (3)
- RRG TV (1)