Join Robin as she explores how parents can overcome common parenting challenges using the ancient wisdom of the 5-Elements!
At this webinar you’ll learn:
- Find your own unique parenting style and step out of the “one-size-fits-all” parenting trap
- How to parent in a way that creates a foundation of trust, compassion, and unconditional love
- How to overcome common parenting problems while also deepening your relationship with your children
- Brief overview of each of the adult and child Five Elements types and how we use that to go with the flow
- How parents can create rhythms and routines that are nurturing and allow us show up for our kids in the best way possible
To Get Access to the Webinar Follow These Steps:
You’ll also get Robin’s companion kit for the book and her acupressure e-book!
Step #1 Click the Icons Below to Order the Book from Any of These Sellers:
Step #2: Fill Out the Form Below:
3. Confirm the Webinar Information & Your Gifts Will be on Their Way to Your Inbox! ENJOY!
Be on the lookout for a confirmation e-mail from us. Once you confirm, you’ll get an e-mail letting you know everything is in order. The webinar access information, companion kit, and free e-book will arrive in your! If you have any issues or questions, just e-mail the support team.
Robin Ray Green is a mother of two boys, licensed acupuncturist and herbalist, and a leading expert in the field of pediatric acupuncture. She holds a Master’s in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the prestigious Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, California. Robin has over ten years clinical experience helping children with asthma, allergies, and eczema heal using Chinese medicine.
A published Hay House author, Robin’s book, Heal Your Child from the Inside Out: The 5-Element Way to Nurturing Healthy, Happy Kids, is helping transform the health and happiness of families around the world. Her popular kid’s health blog, now at www.robinraygreen.com, has over 1 million visitors annually and she runs a directory to connect parents to pediatric acupuncture specialists at www.kidsloveacupunture.com. Robin founded the Center for Advanced Acupuncture Pediatrics, which provides premier pediatric acupuncture training worldwide.