What is the Five Element Way?
The Five Element Way uses the Elements of nature – Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water – to bring dynamic balance to your life. Real life is never balanced like a scale and the idea of work-life balance can keep us striving towards an unrealistic ideal.
The pace of life is too fast and things change to frequently for static balance.
What we need to find instead is dynamic balance. In dynamic balance, we can easily adapt and change in order to handle the left turns of life without being thrown completely off course.
The Five Element Way teaches us how to live in dynamic balance through honoring the seasons and rhythms of nature that are also reflected in the cycles of our own lives.
It also teaches us how to honor our own unique nature and needs, our light and shadow selves. The Five Element Way gives us permission to be who we are without comparison or judgment. Then we can pass that gift of unconditional love and self-acceptance to our children we honor and nurture them — body, mind, and spirit.
Each Element Brings Aspects of Dynamic Balance:
- The Wood Element gives us our drive and helps us create step-by-step plans and take inspired action toward our goals
- The Fire Element teaches us epic self-care, self-love and inspires fun, play, creativity, and spontaneity
- The Earth Element teaches us to connect with nature, friends, family, food, and how to keep the peace
- The Metal Element teaches us to set healthy boundaries, to find our life’s purpose, and to live authentically
- The Water Element helps us be mindful and present in the moment, to connect with our inner wisdom and tune in divine guidance
When we’re stressed, sick, or unhappy we can look to the Five Elements to figure out where we’re out of balance. Then we can bring in the right kind of support to create dynamic balance and feel our best again.
The Five Element Way is our path back to our true selves, to feeling whole and happy again. The more you understand and embody the Five Element Way, the easier it becomes to live a life aligned with your true calling and to create more ease, flow, health, and happiness! But, in a way that’s uniquely yours!