We accept Cash, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & Visa.
The following are our acupuncture fees for patients that have insurance coverage:
- Initial Consultation: $218
- Follow-Up Visits: $105
If you do not have acupuncture coverage, we offer a 15% discount off our regular rates:
- Initial Consultation: $190
- Adult & Pediatric Follow-Up Visits: $90
We also offer membership and package rates that can add up to a significant savings for your family! Ask us about them at your first visit!
Five Element Healing Session Fees (Distance or In-Person)
- 75-minute session: $325 (for the initial visit)
- 60-minute session: $295
- 30-minute Five Element Clearing: $145
Distance Consultation/Healing Program Development
- Initial Distance Consultation: $250
- Follow-Up Distance Consultations: $125
We know that insurance can be confusing and we’ll do our best to help you understand your coverage.
Please note that acupuncture benefits are not a guarantee of coverage. We require payment in full at the time of service until we receive an “Explanation of Benefits” that confirms your coverage and benefits. At that point, we can refund any over-payment and collect your co-pay going forward.
If you have “out-of-network” acupuncture benefits and your deductible has been met, we can bill Cigna, United Health Care, and Aetna health insurances.
If you have acupuncture benefits with Blue Cross or Blue Shield health insurance, we can provide a special invoice, called a ‘superbill’ that you can use to mail into your insurance company and get reimbursed directly.
NOTE: We are out-of-network for all insurance providers and do not accept Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Medicare, or Medi-Cal insurance.
Check Your Insurance Coverage Ahead of Time
If you have insurance, the out-of-pocket cost for your visit will vary depending on your insurance coverage. We recommend that you call your insurance provider to check:
- If you have out-of-network acupuncture coverage
- What percentage of the fees will be covered
- The maximum amount the insurance company will pay (ex. Blue Cross typically will pay a maximum of only $35 per visit)
- If your deductible has been met
- How many visits you have per calendar year
HSA and FSA Accounts
HSA and FSA accounts can be used to pay for your acupuncture and Five Element sessions. Make sure that you have enough money in your account to cover the service fees. Check with your HSA or FSA provider to see if you need to provide them with additional paperwork or invoices before they will reimburse you.